The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pinch to Zoom Not Working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just downloaded the latest 5.3 Pro and am running on a MacBook Air with Lion GM installed. I thought a pinching gesture on the touch pad zoomed in/out on the canvas or object (if selected). If so, it doesn't seem to be working on my installation.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Multi-Touch gestures are disabled by default, you can turn them on in General Preferences. Sorry for any confusion!

Got it - thanks, I missed that setting. Perhaps that should be on by default given the omnipresent large format touch pad on all MacBooks?

BTW, completely awesome products - first apps I install on my new laptops every time!

I noticed that using the large MacBook touch pad I can rotate objects with very fine control of the angle. Interestingly, an object can be rotated in sub-degree increments using the rotate gesture, but the on-screen rotation indicator truncates or rounds to a whole number. Can the value's precision be changed?

Thanks!