The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time committments by month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I guess we agree on the differences, but award the points to the opposite competitor :-)
http://xkcd.com/386/

Clearly I need to put some more strong coffee on!

Well, in this case, neither of us is wrong, of course. For your needs, the iPhone version is better, and for mine, the iPad version is. I think we can agree that both are superior to what the Mac app offers for such functionality at the moment!

That is one of my favorite XKCD strips of all time :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcogilvie View Post
Thanks for sharing. I'm in a busy spot right now, and was looking for the same sort of thing you were looking for. The closest I found was "Timeli" for iPad, which is not bad, but there's no connection between it and OF. Your hack keeps the data in OF and is easy to start/stop using. Thanks again!
Glad it was of some use. And thanks for the pointer to Timeli. Like you, I am trying to keep everything in one place.

Graham