The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating Item - Is there an indicator? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I really enjoy the repeating item. I have numerous daily, weekly and monthly tasks and this feature is great.

The only thing I cant figure out: Is there a way to see which items are configured as repeating items? It would be nice to see some kind of visual indicator in a list if an item is a repeating item. Like that of flagged items, or those with notes.

Thanks for your suggestions

Unfortunately, the only way to tell right now is to view the item in the inspector. However, I do know that the Omni Group is aware of this concern and they've told me they have a feature request logged for adding some kind of indicator in the main content area.

I recommend sending them a "vote" for this feature by going to Help -> Send Feedback in the OmniFocus menu bar. The more requests they get to add this, the more likely we'll see it in a near-future release.

-Dennis