The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can actual timeline be moved to baseline? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
[ SORRY! Misposted in Outliner forum... Picked wrong week to give up caffeine... ]

This may not actually be a problem, but I think it is. What I did was work up a timeline (gantt chart) in the "Actual" mode or view, rather than "Baseline" as I think you're supposed to do.

If I should have been in "Baseline" mode or view while sketching out the timeline, how do I move this timeline from "Actual" to "Baseline". Copy and paste only takes the textual outline structure, not the rest.

Thank you!

Not a problem -- just click the "Set Baseline" button when you're all done editing, and that becomes the baseline.

Thanks! I was worried that I would be setting myself up for problems down the line if a particular order of actions was not taken...