The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date columns in default context view; default views in general Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm having some trouble making the start date and end date columns stick in the default Context view and the default Due view.

Sometimes, when switching between custom perspectives that include such columns in a context view, going back to the defaults retains those columns. But sometimes, I'll go into the default Due view and it will be missing the view bar and those date columns. (The various permutations that sometimes keep the columns and sometimes lose them are too complex to go into here.)

How do I make the date columns stick? I always always always want to see these columns — it is *never* useful for me to not see them. But I can't seem to rely on them always being there. Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

More generally: is there any way of customising what columns are shown when Revert to Default View is selected?