The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: Project Colors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I know you get a lot of requests. This may be an old suggestion but I would love to be able to color and individual project title (on the left side of the App) with different colors. Specifically, I like the traditional Red-Yellow-Green distinction to help me understand health of my project (or priority).

Any chance something like this might be included in a future release? If I have covered old ground please point me in the right direction and I'll check out the other feature requests.

Thanks.

It looks like we've got an existing request on that open in our database. Send email to the support ninjas and they can attach your email.

One of the metrics we use when planning our work is the number of folks asking for a given change, so sending the email makes it more likely to happen. :-)

Thank you. I sent an email this morning.