The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keep action from appearing until Start Date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a Perspective in which I group by Context, Sort by Due Date, Status Filter is Available, and Flag Filter is Flagged.

Most of my actions don't have Start Dates. But every once in a while I have something that I'd like to have show up on this list after a certain date, so I want to create a flagged item that doesn't appear on this list until its Start Date. How do I do that? (Again, most items don't have start dates, so I don't want to filter for that, as many items would then not show up.)

FYI, my current workaround is to create a "Later" project where I temporarily stow things until I find them in my weekly review and see that it's time to have them appear on the big list. Surely there's a better way ...