The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"open in..." Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use OF on my iPad, iPhone and Mac, and the last thing missing for me is Open in. I'd like to be able to:

1. Tap on a Mail attachment (or document in any other app like Goodreader or Dropbox etc) on the iPad or iPhone, select "open in OF" and then have it create a new task in my inbox with the attachment attached;

2. Go to an OF task with an attachment and click on Open In to send it to another app.

Is this in the works? It would make the app truly perfect if so....:)

Cheers!

#1 has been mentioned by Ken as something he'd like to do.
#2 is already there on the iPad.

As always, use Send Feedback or Contact Omni to send in a request for a feature, as they look at the perceived interest when deciding what to do next.