The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Limiting to one next action in context mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Problems: I have multiple projects that are indepdent of one another. Like 100 (bug fixes). A lot of the actions are assigned to the same context.

In the morning, I pick how many projects I'd like to finish today. Then I enter context mode to get to work.

My problem is that this then displays all the next-actions available in that context - instead of just one. I want it to display just one. I also want the project name - so I know what I'm work on - so I can't just add them all into a big project and make them action lists. They are independent projects.

What I really want is a "limit" feature that limits how many actions I see in context mode to just one at a time, but if anyone has any other suggestions please help!