The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPhone Syncing is Frustrating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Once upon a time for about a week, I could sync OmniFocus between my Mac and my iPhone. A couple of months ago it stopped working and I have spent far too much time trying to figure it out.

Tonight I went so far as deleting all of my backups and deleting the files in my library/application support/omnifocus directory. I still can't do a MobileMe sync form the Mac client (it fails) or sync to my iDisk (it says I can't sync to a local file of a synced file or some such nonsense).

I have always loved Omni apps but OmniFocus syncing is just simply frustrating. I need a good tool to sync tasks between my Mac and iPhone and spending all of this time trying to get syncing to work is defeating the purpose. Is there a way to make this "just work"??