The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to invoke a style upon checking a status box? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there an applescript that would allow me to apply a visual style to a row upon checking the row's status box?

The problem as I see it is that there's nothing waiting to invoke the script when you check the status box. It should be possible however to create an Applescript (which you could bind to a button in the toolbar) that would do the checking of the status box(es) and apply the style to the selected row(s)...

Thanks for the reply whpalmer.

I've since realised that I'm best off using styles to do what I want. I have some named styles that change the appearance, and using the keyboard shortcuts to apply them is getting me where I need to be.