The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

v1.8.1: Error on sync to server w/self-signed security cert. [Known issue: will fix.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm running the latest version of the iPhone app (1.8.1) and syncing with my own WebDAV server. It's just using a self signed certificate but that's not been a problem until this release.

Whenever the app is cold started I get a message about the invalid certificate ("Unable to synchronize database with server." retry/cancel) but the sync completes behind that message. Whichever option I choose doesn't make any difference, the sync's always work it's just that the message shows up whenever I restart my phone / the app.

This has definitely regressed from a previous version where you could always trust the certificate. Known issue?