The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions, Questions , Questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am a Mac user but i use a palm/Hp phone and an Android phone - bored of iPad/iphone lol and a hp touchpad - AWESOME DEVICE :)

I am currently trialling both Omni and Things and have a few questions regarding Omni.

Things seems to have stalled in terms of upgrades developments etc how active is the Omni group in upgrading and adding new features.

Things looks easier to just get but i have a sneaking feeling that Omni is the better client once you get your head round it.Does it take long to really get it.

I appreciate there are some video tutorials around but i don't particularly want to spend the kind of money they want just to use one piece of software.If the best way trial and error or hanging around this forum or can anyone point me to another good teaching aid or heck does anyone wanna volunteer to be my Guru :)

Finally is it possible to use omni with only the mac and my various mobile devices by emailing in my tasks or something .

Think thats all for now thanks for your replies

Peter