The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IPhone App comes up then disappears Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniFocus on my 3G starts:

"Starting" - progress bar completes and then the app disappears.

Any idea/advice on how to debug this?

I have all the latest iPhone and OmniFocus software.

Only think I can think of is that I was having some sync issues over the last weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psullivan View Post
OmniFocus on my 3G starts:

"Starting" - progress bar completes and then the app disappears.

Any idea/advice on how to debug this?

I have all the latest iPhone and OmniFocus software.

Only think I can think of is that I was having some sync issues over the last weeks.
First: Try rebooting the phone. This clears up issues like this 90% of the time.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest you delete OmniFocus from the iPhone, re-install, and re-pair it. From your listed devices in the desktop version of OF you can nuke the device and re-add it.

Sorry for the trouble this is causing! There are a couple of things we can look at to figure out what's going on here, but the reports we need aren't very forum-post-friendly.

If you send an email to the support ninjas - maybe put "crash from forum" in the title - we'll be happy to get this sorted out ASAP.