The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeat first Wednesday or last Monday of month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have tasks that repeat on the first Wednesday of every month and others on the last Monday. I haven't found a good method for this. What I do is repeat every four weeks and then, before completing the task, I manually check the calendar to see if the next instance should be after 4 or after 5 weeks.

This is a pain and when I'm in a hurry, I sometimes get it wrong or even forget that I must do this. In fact, for the tasks that I really can't miss I have switched to using Apple's Calendar which lets me repeat on a specific week day of the month.

Any hope for a fix in OF? Or maybe someone has a better method to suggest.

Thanks,
Ellen