The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF 1.6 Official? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just updated OF, and it seems the "official" 1.6 has been released. Confirm or deny?

Sure looks official to me. Version 1.6 is posted on the main OmniFocus page.

-Dennis

Speaking of 1.6, why are some item headers now blue, and others are the standard grey? I can have a project within which two items have different colored headers. This just started after I updated to 1.6. I'm sure there's an easy explanation for it, and I'd appreciate it if someone would share what they know.

It sound like you're talking about the view bar filters, which aren't actually headers (i.e. column headings). They don't line up with any particular columns, if that's what you mean.

When a filter value shows up in blue, it indicates a setting that has been temporarily altered from the current perspective's saved values. To return to the perspective's saved settings, click the little "x" button on the right end of the view bar.

This feature actually isn't new in 1.6; it was introduced in version 1.1 last year.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2009-03-12 at 03:30 PM..

No, the text of the task title itself is blue. But only on some of them. These are the same lines as where you set the start & due dates. They're not headers such as you'd see at the top of the window. And, as I said, this only started happening after the latest update.

Items that are part of single action lists are blue. Items that are part of a "regular" project are either purple, if they're the next action, or black, if they're not the next action. Unless you have changed the defaults, which you can do via the styles preference pane.

If the items with blue titles are not contained in single action lists, as CatOne mentioned, then you might want to try a reset of your styles to the default by clicking the reset button at the bottom of the styles preference pane.

-Dennis