The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Possible to change due date of an action while in Context mode? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't see how to do this - is it possible?

Thanks,
Jennifer

There are two ways to do this:
  1. Bring up the inspector (by pressing the Inspect button on the toolbar or using the Shift-Command-I keyboard shortcut) and enter a due date in the appropriate field.
  2. Add the Due Date column by selecting Columns->Due Date from the View menu. (You can also do this by right-clicking on the column headers when your view bar is visible.)

Hope this helps!

The latter is what I was trying to do - simply overlooked the item in the view bar. :)

Thank you!