The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I'm having trouble using OmniFocus, can you help? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm coming from Outlook tasks to OmniFocus. The power of OmniFocus to manage projects is much better than what I was using, but I was previously able to sort my tasks by due date so I knew what I should be working on next. However, I can't seem to sort things in OmniFocus by due date. When I do sort them, they are in reverse order with the farthest due dates listed at the top. The project categories also mess things up and break up the list of tasks.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a good tutorial on how someone sets up their life on OmniFocus and how they know what to work on next?