The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Printing outline on every page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brian, thanks for your response, which I only just now am seeing. I didn't realize I was doing something against policy or making the Forum less useful. But, yes, my intent was to reinforce the urgency of the problem.

Today, I was searching to see if this had been addressed somehow, or if others had found a good workaround, so I just posted something about this to another thread -- but it's been about 20 months between posts.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you notice these things :-) and I hope you're working on a solution. Thanks.