The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Email as action item on iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Has anyone developed a workable solution for creating an action item that relates to a specific email message using OF on the iPad? What is the current best practice?

I have GoodReader, Instapaper and Evernote available if needed.

I know I can copy the body of the email into the notes field but a that doesn't give me the ability to quickly find the email when I want to address the task. I also understand how to open an attachment in GoodReader and link the OF action item. But again that doesn't help me get back to the original email.

What is the most effective and efficient replacement for the Clip-O-Tron when using only the iPad version?