The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clean Up mayhem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks,

Clean Up just wiped out several thousand completed and uncompleted tasks from my Inbox. Was trying to figure out how to hide all the completed ones imported from iCal. Using today's alpha.

They don't seem to be anywhere.

Am I missing something. Any way to get them back?

Steve J

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej
Clean Up just wiped out several thousand completed and uncompleted tasks from my Inbox.
Clean Up won't delete anything, it just moves things between lists. If you check Context view, you should find all of them listed there—except for completed actions which didn't have an associated context. Those will probably go into a "No Context" smart group soon, but that smart group hasn't been implemented yet. (This was mentioned in May 31's message of the day.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej
Any way to get them back?
It's probably a little late now, but for future reference I thought I'd point out that you can always use Undo (Command-Z) to undo any changes you've made (whether from Clean Up or something else). You should be able to undo each individual change all the way back to the beginning of this session (i.e. when you launched OmniFocus).