The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I use omnigraffle at my university to create diagrams for my scientific papers, and I work in more than one paper at the same time, but when I switch papers and change the graphs, OmniGraffle always remembers the last folder I exported the graphs to. Now, I was wondering if there is an option somewhere in Omnigraffle to set the default export folder to be the same as the folder where the .graffle file lives, instead of remembering the last folder I exported a file to. If there isn't I was wondering if that was a possible minor update to include that, if this is too much to ask, nevermind, I love the software all the same.

Thanks,

Felipe