The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wrong tooltips for perspectives in toolbar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is a minor issue, but I wonder if anyone else is noticing it or if I've got some minor data corruption. The tooltips when I hold the mouse over a perspective button in the toolbar say switch to the "mXmW... Perspective" (i.e., some long strange name) instead of the name of the perspective. Is anyone else seeing this?

The perspective names in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/Perspectives/ match the name of my perspectives, not what the tooltip is showing.

Thanks,
Dave

Yup, I'm seeing that too.