The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to restore deleted OF app on iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

Somehow in fiddling with my iPhone sync settings in iTunes, I've managed to delete the OmniFocus app on my iPhone AND in the iTunes Library.

Can I restore it from the iTunes Store somehow?

--
Richard

The iTunes store tracks all your past application purchases. When you go to download it again, it'll mention that you've already purchased it; Download it to iTunes and sync your phone.

Thanks for the reply - that's what I was hoping but when I go to buy the app again, I get presented with the warning dialog that I am about to be charged so I cancel out at that point.

OK - I proceeded beyond the warning dialog and was then told that the app was no charge as was previously purchased.

Thanks filmgeek