The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Recurring Projects on weekdays only? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello everyone,
I'd like to know is there a simple possibility to set Recurring Projects on weekdays only? For example I don't need to do my Daily Work Review on weekend. Now I use workaround when "Daily Work Review" is sequential project with the last sub-action "Is there weekday tomorrow?" and set to due again 1 day after completion. Maybe there is more simple and elegant solution?