The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"floating" time support (11am no matter what time zone) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it would be great if OF could enable a similar timezone support for due time comparable to ical
e.g. in ical there is "floating time," and i can set some activities such as cleaning my shoes at 11 pm everyday, and even i travel to other time zones, they persist to be due at 11pm, instead of changing to 3 pm when i am having an important meeting. this will greatly help with frequent travellers around the world...
this may be done by enabling one to choose which time zone the activity might happen in, and for the actions that always occur at the same time, enable a "floating time function."

I'm pretty sure we've got a feature request open on that - if you email our support ninjas, they can add you to that request. (We generally try to give the most popular request priority when planning our work.)

Thanks!