The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Order Actions of Contexts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In what order are people's Actions appearing in "Contexts" view in the iPhone/Touch app?

In "Projects" in my iPhone app, my folders and Project lists and Actions within each project mirror the order they are in on my OF desktop database. In "Contexts" on my phone app, my Actions within any particular Context seem randomly ordered. This jumbled list of actions is rendering Contexts view unusable for Contexts that have lots of Available actions

Ideally I would like the order on the phone app to match the order of my Projects. (I've seen earlier threads looking for due date sorting, etc.. and explaining that this is not yet possible - but it seems people's Actions within Contexts are atleast in the order of their Projects - I'd settle for that at this point.)

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone have a suggestion of how to fix this? If this is happening to others - have you figured out what order Actions appear in each Context?

Thanks.

Second this one I use Context all the time and it has been rendered useless because they are not in the right order

I'm also seeing this. Has anyone heard of a bug fix coming?

The behavior is changing in 1.0.3 (coming soon to an iTunes App Store near you!). Let us know if there's still problems after that.