The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems with History display in OW 5.8 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
re: OmniWeb-5.8-v622.3

OW 5.8 appears to have a couple of bugs with the display of History, but there may be a wider bug in the code used to display Personal Bookmarks, Favorites, etc.

1. History no longer updates in real time. If I open History, have the Today folder open in History, then open a new Web page, the new web page does not appear at the top of the History list under Today. If I close the Today folder by clicking its disclosure triangle, then reopen the Today folder, again with its disclosure triangle, the Web page I last opened appears under Today.

2. If I open History, the resulting window title is "Personal Bookmarks". Selecting other choices under Collections, e.g. Favorites or Most Visited, does not change the window title. I'd expect the window title to be "History" when History is shown. No matter what is selected under Collections, the window title is always "Personal Bookmarks."