The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I don't want to see actions that are not doable Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In OF for Mac you are able to set the Availability filter to only see those things that are available (ie, you don't see things that starts in the future).

But in OF for iPhone you see everything. Is there someway to solve this?

Tap the eyeball icon, choose what you want to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Tap the eyeball icon, choose what you want to see...
The problem is that the eyball is greyed out.
(This is in the Inbox, and I should probably move those actions to a project.)

Yes, you should not be working out of the Inbox, just processing. That's not to say that it wouldn't occasionally be helpful to do sorting or filtering in the Inbox while processing when too much stuff as accumulated there!