The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GTD: OmniFocus as Reference Library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello, develoceraptors
I'm using OmniFocus almost a year on all possible platforms. I collect everything (thoughts, actions, to-do and so on) to OmniFocus, but not all of the items I need to execute some items I use as reference. And I feel that it would be useful to have additional attribute in OmniFocus item's: type {Action, data, ...}. Or perhaps somebody have met such "issue" and have technique working for him/her I can borrow or adapt for my needs.