The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lots of items not showing up in context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is all very promising but I wonder if the kinks are all out?

Items that show up correctly in context view on both my Macs--are not showing up at all in context view on the iPhone.

They show up in project view on the iPhone--over 100 actions.

Only a total of about 25 actions - in several categories - are displaying at all in context view.

Since the only preference I can set is configured to "available" I don't see what other user setting could account for this.

Suggestions?