The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grey display Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The document on which I'm working turned grey and I don't know how to bring it back to white?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniGraffle ProCaptureEcran002.png
Views:	826
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	34  

Likely for some reason the canvas size has gotten itself into a state where the size of the canvas is so small, the grey rendering of the area outside of the canvas is all that is showing.

You can double check this in the Canvas Size Inspector, or just select all, copy and paste to a new document.

Hope that helps,

Thank you,
I had to copy into a new canvas. I hoped I would find some useful info on the canvas size inspector to learn from and prevent this mistake from happening again but everything looked fine.

If you look at the ruler in that screenshot, the horizontal location of the object is -1400 px. Either the object was so huge that it stretched that far from the edge of the canvas, or you accidentally dragged it there. Either way, you could have adjusted the location or the size by using the Properties: Geometry inspector: