The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Favorites bar - please make it dark grey Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this an editable file anywhere in the Resources folder?

The white bar has to go, on Leopard especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
Is this an editable file anywhere in the Resources folder?

The white bar has to go, on Leopard especially.
Please leave it as it is. otherwise it will look like a dumb safari copy. :D

The favorites background is programatically created right now, sorry about that.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-07-03 at 09:23 AM..

Too bad.

I'm not saying it needs to look like Safari or match the toolbar per se -- it should just look nicer in Leopard than it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
Too bad.

I'm not saying it needs to look like Safari or match the toolbar per se -- it should just look nicer in Leopard than it does.
Looks ok to me and I am on Leopard...

If you did put it on a dark background, site icons are not going to look as good. Generally it is assumed that a site icon will have a white background to display on, so any that use grey will look bad.

I am sure it is an even mix of people that prefer one way or the other, so if you do change it make it a choice to leave it alone. ;-)

I also prefer grey, or light grey like camino. Something that stick better with the toolbar.