The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request - Due Soon Definition on Iphone Vs Desktop Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think it would be beneficial to separate that definition and not carry it through the sync.
Meaning, I want to define due soon on my phone to be within the next 24 hours only. Being what's up for the day ahead only.
Desktop can be for a few days ahead. And I want that to be kept that way as I sync my tasks back and forth (not having to reset this every time I sync).
What do you guys think?