The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filename problem on download persists in beta Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie
Also, the "Download to..." contextual menu item in Omniweb, which downloads the file to the selected download folder for that site, also adds the "txt" extension to .po files. I've been using this command all the time, since I download individual files so often.
I was actually refering to the one that ends in "..." ("Download Link As...")--this one pulls up the save panel and the file will default to "whatever.po"--then when we do go to save it, we use the name you chose regardless of what WebKit suggests.

That said, I think the folder action seems like the best solution so far.