The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unable to set Clippings Shortcut Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As of the latest few days (I'm also running Leopard), I just cannot get this to work. When I click to assign the shortcut, it doesn't seem to "take", though i get the message in red underneath notifying me that I have to restart all applicable applications etc.

I was previously using Cmd-Ctrl-O, but I have tried a bunch of other shortcuts too, to no avail.

Edit: After some poking, I managed to assign it to Cmd-Ctrl-T. Funny thing is when Mail and Safari have focus, the command shows up in the Services menu as Cmd-Ctrl-T, but when OmniFocus has focus, it shows up as Shift-Cmd-O. I dunno how this latter shortcut got assigned. I'm not sure if this is a bug, something goofy I have done, or just a lack of comprehension on my part.

(For the record, my standard Quick Entry Shortcut, as defined in "General", is Ctrl-Option-O, different from all of the above. Confusing stuff).

Last edited by mooncalf; 2007-10-30 at 05:20 AM..