The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Importing Org Chart from Omnioutliner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have used OmniOutliner to produce an organisation structure with one column for name and one for Title.

When I import into OmniGraffle using the Organisation Chart document type I only get an option to select one column to be the Title. I want to be able to populate the Org Chart with the Name and Title - is there a way to do this?

In the Omnioutliner document I have the name as the index column and the title as the second column.

Help appreciated.

Thanks
Brendan