The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Is my iPhone being updated automatically??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello OMNIcians,

I purchased my OF for iPhone last evening. I do not have OF for desktop yet. I loaded about 16 entries so far, only in the INBOX (yet to be processed). But until this morning the number next to INBOX showed only 4. I went through the online HELP. According to the HELP, the tasks in the INBOX remains INACTIVE until I assign the task to a CONTEXT. That's not so in my case. Of the 16 entries, I had assigned about 9 of them to OFFICE context. But, mine showed 4 in black and the rest in grey. Infact, I had sent a feedback email to the Ninjas at Omnigroup last night quoting this.

This morning, few minutes ago, one of my tasks that was due last night changed to overdue only few minutes ago. And my INBOX now shows all the 16 tasks (the number next to INBOX) instead of only 4. Any idea what's going on?

Thank you.

I'm not sure what happened here, and I can't tell if the Support Ninjas have gotten back to you yet - it looks like your forum account uses a different email address than the email sent to the support ninjas did - but it would be helpful if you could take some screenshots of the affected actions and reply to the 'We got your email, thanks' response that came back from your original email.

Screenshots that will be helpful:
The inbox list view
the detail screens of a couple of the affected actions

To take a screenshot, while holding down the Home button, briefly press the Power button on the top of the device.

Your screen will flash white - this means that the screenshot was added to your photo roll. You can now use the camera application to email it to us and we'll see exactly what you're seeing.