The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Time estimate > actual time? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I like the estimated time to complete action feature. I would like to use it to track the actual time it took me to complete actions. Is there some particular way to do this? Or would the best way be to just change the estimated time to complete to the actual time it took to complete when I go to check off the action as completed?

Also, is there an easy way to pull up a list of all the actions that were marked as completed on a certain day or in a certain week? (i.e. to pull up a record of what I finished that day or week, especially with the actual times to complete included)