The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thank you for OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Omni Group folks.
I hope it's the right section to post a "thank-you". :)
I've been using a mac just a little over a year. I've known about OmniWeb for months, but only yesterday finally decided to take the plunge and install it. My main reason was my frustration with other browsers. My beloved Firefox 4 consumes ridiculous amounts of memory (800mb-1.4 gigs) no matter how many tabs I close or how many add-ons I disable, Google Chrome has way too many "worker" processes no matter how many extensions I disable, Safari is okay but not my cup of tea, and Opera...well, Opera and moi could just never really hit it off.
OmniWeb was love at first try. :)
I love the Workspaces, I love the tab implementation, I love how fast it is. Right now I have 3 Workspaces, each hoarding a plethora of tabs, and memory usage is under 350mb.
I registered to this forum just to say thanks, and wish full-heartedly that the Omni Group continues to keep this browser alive (and—crossing my fingers—updated).
Cheers,
Cady.

Amen to all that Cady wrote.