The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

finding bookmarks file Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am a bit confused, although I have added and deleted bookmarks recently the file Bookmarks.HTML in application support under Omniweb 5 shows a last updated date of May 2006. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have tried searching the forum here for an answer but have found nothing.

If you use bookmark syncing OmniWeb makes a copy of your bookmark files found in "~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/" and places them in "~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/Server Bookmarks/"

So you might look there to if you have more current bookmarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
If you use bookmark syncing OmniWeb makes a copy of your bookmark files found in "~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/" and places them in "~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5/Server Bookmarks/"

So you might look there to if you have more current bookmarks.
Thanks, yes that solved my problem, I have now configured Launch Bar to read my server bookmarks file.