The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Finding file links that won't resolve Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Hmm… maybe there was some problem with the copy and paste of the line in my earlier post? Try this zip archive of the script instead. (This version of the script is split across multiple lines for readability, and also has a small improvement: it sorts and "uniques" the referenced files, so links to the same file in multiple transactions are only reported once rather than every time they occur.)
Brilliant - this works!! So when it says "Found file" means a good link, and "Lost file" means a link that can't be found, right? One request: is it possible to make it print which action contains the link? I found a bunch of bad ones that need to be fixed but I can't figure out which action refers to them (and I have many hundreds). How do I find them?

thanks!!!

Mike

Last edited by mlevin777; 2011-12-19 at 01:49 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Hmm… maybe there was some problem with the copy and paste of the line in my earlier post? Try this zip archive of the script instead. (This version of the script is split across multiple lines for readability, and also has a small improvement: it sorts and "uniques" the referenced files, so links to the same file in multiple transactions are only reported once rather than every time they occur.)
The script runs great, but some of the files it marks as "Lost" open just fine when the attachment is double-clicked! Also, is it possible to make it print which action contains the link, to make it easier to find them? thank you,

Mike

Thanks for all the suggestions here. Hope this is also applicable if I want to scan my database.