The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to maximize the highlight of violations? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am new to project management, and I really like OmniPlan and it has already helped me to clear up the planning and management of our projects.

I have a question wich might be silly, because I realize that the aim of this software is different, but here goes:

In our project, we have tasks set in the future that will impossible to complete with the given effort, resources and time constraints.
This shows up in the "Violations" column in "Task View", in more detail in the "Violations Window", and in the load graph in "Resources View".

Is it possible to further highlight them in the Gantt chart? And what other ways are there to make them really stick out?

We need this to explain our request of additional resources.

Thanks!