The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

perspective by start date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying to change a habit of overusing the due date to chronologically organize my tasks. I think the key is putting appropriate start dates and only putting due dates in when required. In doing so I'm trying to create a perspective that only shows tasks that have a start date of today or before, but I can't seem to figure out the filters. I would like to do this in context mode. Any advice? Thanks.