The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing Line Height in Task List? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, you sure showed them! :-)

Yes, user testing was done, much of it by users who didn't immediately toss their toys out of the pram when they discovered something wasn't done the way they thought it should be based on brief testing.

The monotone icons are following Apple's standards for Lion.

You can get a full refund for any Omni application purchase within 30 days of purchase by contacting them. The contact information is on the website.

Sorry guys, this is the first time I've ever known you do do something dumb. There's no way I can upgrade to 2; it looks so awful and amateurish. I work on a Macbook Air and version 2 with the new line height looks terrible and makes it impossible to work with more than a small number of tasks.

You need to make the line height user configurable somehow.

Last edited by nbeddoe; 2011-08-19 at 02:19 AM.. Reason: Added extra comment

Unfortunately I am on the same boat. We purchased 1.7 and received a free upgrade to 2.0, but the larger fonts / display makes it too awkward for me to use, so I'm going to have to revert back to 1.7 :(

Hey guys,

In 2.0.1 (beta available now) we've compromised a little bit, given you back 2 pixels of padding per row and dropped "Whole Document" font size by 1 point. These changes will apply to existing documents unless they have explicit values of their own for spacing and font size.

In a future release we're looking at how to give you more flexibility without stinking up the UI.

-Tom

Hiya, the 2.0.1 beta fixes some of the text issues with the task list, and does indeed cut about a few inches off a 43 task project I've been using to compare v1.7 to v2.0 to v2.0.1 but its no where near as compact as v1.7

However its not corrected the issue with the gantt charts as previously mentioned on the thread namely each task is too thick (for me) with no way to adjust (Inspector: Project: Styles still shows them the size they were in v1.7)

So still using v1.7 for high-level work - the stuff I have to present to internal or customer execs (export/print to PDF for Keynote) - looking forward to future versions :)

And its being cheeky, but I still prefer the single line for the connectors, the double line thing isn't working for me either.