The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Converting a Task into a Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running OF 1.1 on my iPhone. I love the changes and the interface tweaks. I am experiencing a problem however, 100% of the time when I change an inbox item or a task into a project. After clicking the "Convert to Project" button, I am taken to the project edit screen... at that point the whole screen will not respond to finger taps. I must press the home button on the phone and re-launch OF in order to resume use.

It doesn't look like the OF application is crashing as it returns home quickly, and relaunches with no issues. Also, no data is lost.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yup - I get this too. :(

(8MB 1st Gen iPhone).

J.

Last edited by jsturtridge; 2008-11-05 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: Smiley change

Sorry about that - this is a bug we didn't discover until after 1.1 shipped. It has been fixed for the next release.

Cool, I just sent a bug report email on this one. Sorry Omniguys - you can ignore my email now. :)

Thanks for identifying this as a know bug. What are the timescales for the next versions of Omnifocus for Iphone?

Kamiza, we expect the update soon, but don't know just when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Kamiza, we expect the update soon, but don't know just when.
FYI, version 1.1.2 is now available in the US App Store...