The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New App Proposal: OmniNotes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm worried about modifying data in two places and then overwriting it my manual syncing. It's just a pain to keep it straight. So, I use the padsync method and never use Notebook on my mac unless it's plugged into my iPad and padsync is running.

What I've been doing is using OO, which works great, and then moving it to Notebook kinda sorta later. Notebook, until they get sort of cloud sync established just isn't production ready for me.

Your comment made me think though, if Omni took and added a note function that was compatible with all their other mac and ipad apps - OF, OO, sketch, etc... it would be huge. You could take notes in OO or the note app and then pull them all together. Mark a cell as an action and it would go to OF etc... Could be huge. In other words, integrate what they have now.

J.