The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printer Margin Issues Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I saw this post (which is fairly old), but details my problem, but doesn't really solve it.

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...rinter+margins

When I print anything out of Omnifocus, the top of the page with the header information (date/time of print, I assume) is cutoff. I have played with custom paper sizes, changed the settings for other paper sizes, all to no avail. Any solution here? Seems like something that shouldn't happen.

Thanks in advance.

I think this is still an open issue. iPhone support and syncing efficiency were higher priority. That was probably the right business move, but that's a bummer for those of us still on index cards instead of iPhones. Anyway, please use Help --> Send Feedback to add your voice to this request so margins get fixed sooner rather than later.

Curt

I'm having the same issue. I have a context for each of our employees and at the start of each day that list is printed off so they know what has to be done. It'd be great to fix this issue