The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Repeat first Wednesday or last Monday of month Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have tasks that repeat on the first Wednesday of every month and others on the last Monday. I haven't found a good method for this. What I do is repeat every four weeks and then, before completing the task, I manually check the calendar to see if the next instance should be after 4 or after 5 weeks.

This is a pain and when I'm in a hurry, I sometimes get it wrong or even forget that I must do this. In fact, for the tasks that I really can't miss I have switched to using Apple's Calendar which lets me repeat on a specific week day of the month.

Any hope for a fix in OF? Or maybe someone has a better method to suggest.

Thanks,
Ellen