The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

projects (not actions) have contexts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, new OF user here.

I watched the demo video that deals with contexts. It says that each action in OF needs to be assigned a context. It suggests switching to the context view so you can see all actions with no contexts and assigning contexts to all of them. So far so good.

However in this view, I'm seeing not only actions, but projects with no contexts here. This seems odd to me as a project itself (to me) wouldn't normally have a context attribute but the individual actions for the project would.

Is there a way to remove the display of projects in this view or am I somehow misunderstanding things?

See this thread (and the one it references for background): http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=20394

Perfect, thank-you! I swear I did search the forums first ... guess not thoroughly enough though! :S